Thursday 14 August 2008

This is my beautiful button collection all in charity shop vases. J suggested I put it on the blog and she was right. I will not comment on the anal retentive colour sorting.
Three of us from knitting are going to see Van Morrison on Sat night-bliss. Going with 2 other knitters and a very tolerant partner (not mine he refused to come) means it is ok to knit-double bliss.
The son got his A level results today 2 B's and a D. I am trying to be cosmic and tolerant and nice about this not easy-he is extremely bright and not at all motivated. Something like his parents-my B+ average degree was something of a miracle bought about by the overnight essay and his father is extremely bright.

1 comment:

TutleyMutley said...

Aha - you also have a blog!

Consider yourself fortunate that your son actually reached his A levels. My son only got as far as the first year.

Lovely to see you in the blogging world and I'll be adding you to my bloglines forthwith.