Tuesday 19 August 2008

Tea pots and other weaknesses

I got this wonderful Wedgwood Tea Set for £6.25 at our local Red Cross Charity Shop half price sale. Oh joy, even if I probably have a few too many tea pots already. I noticed this set walking past the shop after hours. I did not know what it was put I was pretty sure it was good. I am getting a nose for second hand china-we all have our skills.
My other skill is de-tangling yarn and sewing up garments. One of our knitting group has sewing up issues and we have agreed I will sew up one of her projects for some cotton yarn-love the exchange economy.
If I have a tea pot collecting thing the husband has discovered Facebook and more often than is appropriate for a man in his 50's I find him collecting Facebook friends. I really do not know where this hunter gatherer thing comes from-he is a middle class Jewish boy from Surrey.
I did mention other weaknesses. pause deep breath. No it's not drugs or some bizarre perversion with tea pots it's The Westwing-I am back at series one and intend to work my way through them all. It is this alternative Bush free fairy tale. My only justification is it is great for getting boring knitting done.

No comments: