Tuesday 21 July 2009

Why buying the boxed set of the West Wing was ok

1. It was only £50 quid and my friend got £250 for referring me to the Social Work agency I got my job through and he gave me half.
2. Anne wants to borrow them so there not just for me
3. Lots of the West Wing is people walking quickly down corridors talking a lot so you get the story if your not really watching-i.e knitting. Therefore owning the WW is good for my creativity.
4. The extras DVD is really good and includes a Documentary about the real WW that features amongst others, Carter, Clinton, Ford and Kissinger-how cool is that?
5.The husband is away from home 2 nights a week and the WW is a comfort (and to be honest Clive hates it).
6. Social worker need an escape and it is better than chocolate or alcohol

4 comments:

Efrat Mama said...

I love the WestWing DVD's. My daughter thinks she wants to become a diplomat thanks to the show.
Happily knitting, crocheting, sewing and everything else here in Efrat, Israel succah schiffman, Efrat, Israel

Efrat Mama said...

I fell in love with the WestWing DVD
a while ago. My daughter now thinks
she wants to become a diplomat, thanks to the show. Mazal Tov on your daughter's aliyah.
Happily, knitting, crocheting, sewing and doing everything else in
Efrat, Israel. succah schiffman, Efrat, Israel.

Pom Pom said...

Hi Knitting Jewish Mother!
I just found your blog and I already love your warm writer's voice! I didn't watch The West Wing, but it sounds like a perfect knitting view! I always get distracted, put the knitting down, and stare at the screen.

HRH Regina della datazione said...

Buying any boxed set of any USA drama is well worth the money spent!!!!Enjoy it guilt free!