Tuesday 29 July 2008

Weak weak weak

I thought I had ended the West Wing with series 6 but there is a final series 7. My friend has the boxed set and it haunted me. I have borrowed it and somehow find time to watch 2 episodes a day-even though I know I will feel really awful when it is over-like a binging crack addict I compulsively keep watching-living in this alternative reality of intelligent government.
My weakness does not end there. I keep starting more and more projects. I can justify MY FIRST COMMISSION, which also justifies watching the West Wing whilst knitting. But how do I justify the wrap cardigan that I buggered up and needs reknitting, the grey silk/wool jacket, the crochet squares, the socks, the slipper socks for all and sundry and the 2 shoppping bags all that need finshing. Before I know it I'll not be sewing in my ends as I go.

No comments: