Friday 11 July 2008

Age embrassing moment


These are photos of Ruthie in her super quick knit bat wing jumper-it is actually a teal colour but this has not come out.
Amazing how good batwings can look something to do with the fact that she is 20 and has not added massive shoulder pads a la the 1980's.
The buttons are completely fabulous-the poor husband simply cannot see the appeal.
Had one of those moments-for some reason my phone started playing the music Hannah loaded on to it when it was hers-I felt like a top of the bus thug walking down the road with my Justin Timberlake shrieking on my phone.
I asked for help in the changing room of the gym. The woman I asked had no clue either-we tried randon button pushing and looking inteligent all to no avail. Finally this woman who was under 30 came in and we lunged at her with this phone now playing some god awful hip hop. (Is it just me or does any one else listen to that music and think it's only justification can be to compensate for the singers minute genitalia and lack of sexual prowess.) The poor woman looked a little worried by our presence but managed to turn the thing off in a nano second-another aged moment.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I don't get rap either. And why do those "singers" do those weird things with their hands?

What happened to music? Now that's an old lady remark!