Friday 20 June 2008

Life changes

It is looking really hopeful for my new job working in an Orthodox school doing one to one. Less status but less stress and more job satisfaction-although I was inevitably incredibly busy as a social worker I very often felt I was achieving essentially nil.
I am attempting let go-I must not tell my son to be careful with his money until he finds a job-that is up to him.
The daughter may be in a dodgy absorption centre on the outskirts of Tel Aviv with the majority of her property scattered around flats in Jerusalem but that is her problem and I have given her the scarf, jumper and blanket and now must accept whatever their fate is.
We have friends coming for Friday night and I am really looking forward to it. I realise I should invite more often cause it is so nice when I do. I wish the husband would give up the anti meat thing-I would love to simply roast a chicken.
Once again my work plans went down the toilet as I faced the mountain of ironing that accumulated-it is so annoying ironing is even more revolting in summer but you end up changing more often and doing more.
Discipline is needed.

No comments: