Friday 27 June 2008

knitting for others and M&S bras

Slipper's for my friends daughter who is going through teenage angst, (who would want to be 13 again?) and wanted some home made slippers. They were dyed with Kool Ade, it's very scary how good it is at dying yarn the stuff is.

Hannah's I Pod and Camera cover-some of her friends found these hillarious but she loves them.


Who needs cocaine when you can buy a new bra that fits my less than delicate bosom for £14 at Marks and Spencer. The woman who increased the size range of bras at M&S deserves a sea view in the world to come. It is amazing how great a new bra makes me feel-breasts defying gravity and posture remarkably improved-as I say who needs drugs.
I have decided that the reason I love my knitting group so much is that knitters are incredibly nice people. We all get really enthused about knitting for others. It is this generosity of spirit that is so nice to be around.
I have now worked out photos on my latest computer-the husband's reject. For some reason that are all entitled the 'Acestar Solutions VAT form' I would ask the husband to sort it out but this gives him too good an opportunity to be sarcastic.
He is in pre new I Pod mode. He took over a year to really get his I Pod that I lovingly bought for him but now he is really into it. He is making play lists and down loading music with gay abandon. He is also a little put out as the daughter's I Pod has 40 times the memory of his. I give it 6 months max before we happen to go past the Apple shop on the way to John Lewis for coffee and just happen to go in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You finished the slippers fast, and they look great.

Shabbat Shalom