Sunday 25 May 2008

Other cool photos or I will do this without disturbing the husband

How do you rotate pictures? This is the husband looking especially calm and happy in Israel-I very occasionally irritate him
I love china and my daughter has inherited this obsession. She took this soon after coming back from Israel. I have a major teapot collection-latest aquisition is a Alfred Meakin 60's teapot and matching milk jug for 99p from the local Age Concern shop.




Ok. These are Hannah's Mexican Jewish friends she met in Israel collapsed on her bed. The poor babies thought they would get through Heathrow in 30 minutes. They are currently running around London doing touristy things we Londoners never seem to get around to. Be honest when is the last time you went to the British Museum or saw the Changing of the Guard. Having people to stay makes me realise how much I fundamentally love my environmentally incorrect dishwasher

3 comments:

Vanessa Hubbard said...

Love it - mind you, I can't wipe down a sink or rotate a photo! I can read, watch TV and knit at the same time though, is that a useful skill?

Michael Wynd said...

Mexican Jews? Hmmm... Pablo Goldstein perhaps? The concept I am surprised!

Michael Wynd said...

Susan, you need to learn to rotate images and yes...you're being very diplomatic about irritating the sainted Clive! You have to respect the chain of command.