Wednesday 28 May 2008

Max is snoring

Max is asleep as per usual and all seems well in the world. I have once again changed work patterns. I was doing part time South London Child Protection social work. This was followed by an extended period of unemployed recovery during which I realised how many repeats there are on Radio 4. I am now working 10 hours a week as a home based P.A doing anything from cleaning to research. I also hope to be doing one on one work in a strictly Orthodox primary for 10 hours a week.-mental note to buy long sleeved tee shirts. This means my work is often physical and I feel much better for it. I also do 3 Aqua aerobics classes as well-very noble. So how does this connect with knitting? It all seems to flow so much easier when I feel well and not stressed and the decrease in income means I will actually use my stash!

Forgiving men in fast cars.
I alway thought fast techno whiz bang cars were a dick extender for the sexually inadequate. I now have my 2nd pair of Addi double pointed needles to magic loop socks with and I am besotted-it is totally different to the other ones I had. I now formally apologise for decades of sarcastic words and thoughts-I now appreciate precision engineering.

No comments: