Friday 30 May 2008

The make up bag is no more




Hannah who often has a brief and fleeting relationship with her possessions has lost the make up bag. A replacement will not be made! I hope whoever found it on the streets of Camden appreciate the work.


I have along term ear ring fantasy-one day I find spread out on a table every ear ring I have ever lost reunited with their partners-it is a beautiful moment. Sort of like the film at the Mormon Temple Information Centre where the dead are reunited with their families. Pesonally I would prefer to be reunited with my ear rings than most of my dead relations. Anyway I now have the fantasy being reunited with the knitting I have done for Hannah that has been lost.


I have just realised the Mormon thing probably needs some explanation. I grew up in Hamilton NZ where the Mormon Temple for the Pacific can be found. Trust me there was buggar all else to do as a stoned teenager and the electronics were suitably impressive.


At this difficult time may I present some of my teapots. My genuine Brown Bettys and 2 Alfred Meakins

1 comment:

natalie said...

Nice teapots... are you a loose tea person or a tea-bag person?
What a shame about the make-up bag, not to mention all the warpaint held within.

natalie