Monday 12 September 2011

always have some slob knitting

I have good genes I really do not do illness all that often but Sunday I sat and blobbed, felt dizzy and did nothing of any use.
People at times like this you need slob knitting. Knitting that grows without thought, knitting that encourages the limited range of random thoughts your brain is capable of. Knitting that makes you feel you can still do something. This is my resolution-I will always ensure I have a back burner slob knitting project. This week it really was the source of much happiness.

2 comments:

Catters said...

Knitting is good for the soul even when the soul is tired, I have a friend who swears by mindless knitting as a hangover cure.

Rosie said...

Hope you're feeling better now. slob knitting is a brilliant idea.

Rosie