Monday 14 March 2011

Skip North 2010

what complete and utter fun is this annual jaunt to Yorkshire and how simply wonderful are the women there. It is really weird-some of them now really do feel like really good long term friends yet we see each other once a year-this year something must be done about this.
How do I give the sense of how good this weekend makes me feel.
The put put train into Leeds only went as far as Skipton then we had to go on a replacement bus. The late afternoon sun gave a softening light, the driver had a slightly out of tune radio and Radio Two was playing Neil Young's Heart of Gold and everything, yes everything was good in my world.

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Two years in a row now that I've not been able to make it (sigh). Oh, how I miss it. do hope that you had a wonderful time and didn't buy too much yarn!

Catters said...

Here's to the next one!

AnnaT said...

We must get together more often than just once a year at SkipNorth. I had such fun talking and catching up!